Large & Small Business Advisory Services
The Partners and staff of McGregor & McGregor have gained valuable experience over many years in various business and specialist areas. Over time your needs will change. It may be due to organic growth, acquisition, increased competition, legislation, new technology, or changing economic conditions. We’ve seen it all and as specialists we are more in tune with the various options that may be available to you.
Whether you’re a start-up, considering buying a business or an established business seeking to improve efficiencies and profitability, our extensive experience over a very broad range of industries and professions will benefit you.
Business advisory service ranges from high level management consulting through to:
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast preparation and strategies
- Identification of areas for growth
- Business analysis and re-structuring
- Change management
- Business and succession planning
- Asset protection strategies
- Accounting software selection and implementation
Specialist Business Advisory Services
Our advice will take into account the latest issues affecting the area of accountancy that pertains to you or your business. Vigilance and thorough understanding underpin our advice to you!
Some of the specialist areas which we can assist you and your business with are:
- Business and Family Law valuations
- Buying or selling a business
- Estate planning
- Due diligence examinations
- Fraud investigations